Why Choose Innovate!
With our expertise in analytical techniques and data standards, Innovate! ensures that our clients get the full value of their geospatial data and maximize opportunities for data sharing within stakeholder communities. We provide extensive, hands-on support for geospatial application systems and have developed award-winning desktop software extensions. This includes toolkits, dynamic and scalable mapping websites, extremely popular reusable widgets, and secure real-time mobile solutions.
Check out Innovate!’s Portfolio of GIS/IT Projects, including working samples and demos.
Our staff has close partnerships with top-level Environmental Systems Research Institute (Esri) developers, giving us unparalleled insight into application advancements and best practices. Innovate! owns and maintains an independent, enterprise-class development environment that is capable of rapid prototyping and testing of virtual machine (VM) configurations with the latest Esri geospatial technology, a leader in the imaging industry. As part of Esri’s Beta Program for acceptance testing of new releases and patches of GIS-related products, our team of subject matter experts have early access to emerging geospatial software solutions and beta-tests; and validate new installs before they affect users.
Innovate!'s geospatial consulting services include the following areas:
Innovate! has over 25 years of implementing Enterprise Geospatial Platforms for our clients ranging from the Federal Government, Tribal Communities, State, County, City, and Local Governments, Fortune 500 Companies, and not-for-profit organizations. We provide enterprise support to modernize geospatial platforms and applications – from setup and configuration to integration.
Our team plans, designs, and implements GIS solutions throughout entire organizations. We pride ourselves in our innovative, creative, and original uses of GIS across all departments. Innovate! enables users to take control of their GIS data for a true enterprise solution.
- Strategic Planning, Needs Assessment, Requirements Gathering, Process / Workflow Documentation, Best Practices Adoption, and Solution Implementation / Integration
- Cloud Solutions and Service Oriented Architecture
- Security Planning and Review
- Change Control and Content Management
- Emergency Response Planning and Preparedness
- Hardware / Software Standard Configuration
- Geospatial Policy and Standards Development
- Installation, Licensing, and Debugging
- Thematic Mapping and Cartographic Design
- Indoor Facility Mapping
- Remote Sensing, Imaging Processing, Analysis (Multispectral & Hyperspectral), and Multidimensional Rasters
- Emergency Response and Trend Analysis
Innovate! develops customized applications to meet client current and future needs by modernizing workflows, reducing costs, and reaching organization’s short and long-term goals. In addition, we own and maintain an independent enterprise-class development environment facilitating rapid prototyping and testing, accelerating application development while ensuring that final products meet client expectations.
- ArcGIS Platform
- Custom Widgets
- Desktop Solutions (extensions, scripting/automation, ETL tools)
- Web-based Solutions (e.g. ArcGIS Server / ArcGIS Online, Google Maps, Bing, OpenLayers)
- Mobile Solutions (GPS, Smartphone, and Tablet)
- Application Operations and Maintenance – Monitoring and Load Testing
We organize and facilitate outreach and training for users of all skill levels. Our most frequently offered training sessions include:
- ArcGIS Desktop Training
- ArcGIS Server Training
- Geospatial Metadata Training
- GIS Helpdesk Support (documentation, SOP development, job aides, ticketing systems, tiered response, etc)
Winner of the 2018 Esri Innovation Award for our Data Management Tool (DMT), Innovate! is a leader in data management.
- Data Design, Development, Processing, and Management (i.e. field data collection, database design and implementation, data publishing via optimized web services)
- Point cloud data management and feature extraction
- Geospatial Metadata Portal Implementation and Customization
- Geospatial Metadata Management, Strategy, and Workflow Training
- Custom Metadata Software Development
- Project Open Data and ISO 19115 Implementation
- Common Operating Pictures (COPs)
- 24/7 support for tasks such as GIS analysis, mapping, data processing and programming
- Visualization, modeling and exploratory analysis using spatial statistics
- Data collection including remote sensing (spatial, temporal, and spectral)
Our GIS experts and cartographers design accurate, interactive, and engaging maps to see relationships, patterns, and trends. We leverage a variety of data sources, from spreadsheets and databases to converting old paper files. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Data visualizations
- Topographic maps
- Surface maps
- Aerial Photos
- LiDAR data
- Drone flight data
Geospatial Solutions Portfolio
Working with Innovate! is easy.
As a woman and minority owned small business, we are 8(a), WBENC, SWAM certified.