Innovate! and GSA 8(a) STARS II
Innovate! Inc. is a participant of the General Services Administration’s (GSA) 8(a) STARS II contract, a small business set-aside GWAC that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses. 8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting the federal government’s mission requirements.
- Directed Order Authority (sole source) – directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities enabling shortened procurement lead time
- Flexible Contract Types – flexibility to mitigate risks with a diversity of contract types (fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms)
- Earn 8(a) small business credit – 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferable to the agency
- Pre-competed – easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures (based on FAR 16.505) with access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- No protests on orders under $10 million – minimizes protest risks and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
- Compliance with Section 843 of the NDAA of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009 – FAR 16.505 fair opportunity process supports best value awards
- Five-year base with one five-year option – long-term planning of large-scale program requirements due to the length and size of the STARS II program
- Complimentary compatibility reviews by GSA – ensured compliance
Any government agency that does business through GSA can use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC. Contracting Officers must complete a short training course and obtain a delegation of procurement authority prior to issuing task orders on the contract.
Innovate! provides IT services and IT services-based solutions within Constellation 1 in all four Functional Areas (FA), each grounded in one of four NAICS codes offered through 8(a) STARS II:
- FA1: NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2: NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4: NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
Innovate! can accept sole-source task order awards for orders under $4 million, including options.
Please see the GSA 8(a) STARS II Ordering Guide for more information on how to use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
The information applicable to Innovate!’s GSA 8(a) STARS II contract is as follows:
- GSA STARS II Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2285
- Contract Scope: Constellation 1 Functional Areas FA1, FA2, FA3, FA4
- Contract Term: June 13, 17 through August 30, 2021
- Contractor’s Ordering Address: Innovate! Inc., 6189 Cobbs Road, Alexandria, VA 22310
- Contractor’s Payment Address: Innovate! Inc., 6189 Cobbs Road, Alexandria, VA 22310
- Type of Contractor: Small Disadvantaged, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Business
- DUNS Number: #112621987
- Cage Code: 37CN2
- Geographic Scope of Contract: all 50 States, the District of Columbia, all U.S. Territories
- Streamlined procurement lead times
- Innovate! is registered in SAM.gov database
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovate! Inc. (Innovate!) is an 8(a) certified woman- and minority-owned consulting firm with an award-winning history of delivering state-of-the-art information technology (IT) support to Federal, State, Tribal and local government clients, as well as private sector clients. Our staff provides support for information technology, geospatial services, program management, and business consulting services. Innovate! has more than 15 years of experience providing a wide range of Information Technology / Information Management services and solutions. Innovate! does more than deliver outstanding projects.
6189 Cobbs Road
Alexandria, VA 22310
Phone: +1 703 922 9090
Fax: +1 703 922 9002