Sole Source Provider Benefits
As a woman and minority owned 8(a) certified business, Government Agencies can directly contract with Innovate using sole-source acquisition up to a ceiling of $4 million. This streamlined procurement process keeps administration costs to a minimum and saves time in the procurement process. Contracts are awarded in days, not weeks or months.
Additionally, recent changes now allow 8(a) organizations to team with other organizations, bid on contracts together,and streamline the process by which 8(a) contracts are awarded.
If you’re interested in a 8(a) sole source with Innovate!, contact us at email@example.com or 703-922-9090 x749 in order to discuss project details such as price estimates, time frame, and technical requirements.
8(a) Sole Source Contracting with Innovate
Contact your Contracting Officer (CO) or Agency Small Business Specialist for assistance and provide a package that includes the requirements description, estimated period of performance, applicable NAICS code, anticipated dollar value, etc. Your CO will send an Offering Letter to the SBA requesting permission to conduct sole source negotiations with Innovate.
The Offering Letter must include the following information:
- A description of the work to be performed;
- The estimated period of Performance;
- The NAICS Code that applies to the principal nature of the acquisition
- The anticipated dollar value of the requirement, including options, if any;
- Any special restrictions or geographical limitations on the requirement;
- The location of the work to be performed for construction procurements;
- Any special capabilities or disciplines needed for contract performance;
- The type of contract to be awarded, such as firm fixed price, cost reimbursement, or time and materials;
- The acquisition history, if any, of the requirement;
- The names and addresses of any small business contractors which have performed on this requirement during the previous 24 months;
- A statement that prior to the offering no solicitation for the specific acquisition has been issued as a small business set-aside, or as a small disadvantaged business set-aside if applicable, and that no other public communication (such as a notice in the Commerce Business Daily/FBO) has been made showing the procuring activity’s clear intent to use any of these means of procurement;
- Identification of any specific participant that the procuring activity contracting officer nominates for award of a sole source 8(a) contract, if appropriate, including a brief justification for the nomination, such as one of the following:(i) The Participant, through its own efforts, marketed the requirement and caused it to be reserved for the 8(a) BD program; or(ii) The acquisition is a follow-on or renewal contract and the nominated concern is the incumbent;
- Bonding requirements, if applicable;
- Identification of all Participants which have expressed an interest in being considered for the acquisition;
- Identification of all SBA field offices which have requested that the requirement be awarded through the 8(a) BD Program;
- A request, if appropriate, that a requirement whose estimated contract value is under the applicable competitive threshold be awarded as an 8(a) competitive contract; and any other information that the procuring activity deems relevant or which SBA requests.
- Include a Statement of Work (SOW).
- Include contact person’s name, telephone, E-mail address, physical address, and FAX Number.
Please address the 8(a) Offering Letter to:
Mr. Anthony Ruiz
ADD/8(a) Business Development
Washington Metropolitan Area District Office
740 15th Street, NW; Third Floor
Washington, DC 20005
The SBA will confirm eligibility of Innovate and authorize negotiations. Negotiations between Innovate and your CO can now begin. Following completion of negotiations, have your CO prepare a contract award document and send to Innovate for signature. Once the signed contract from Innovate has been received, your CO can sign the contract and send it to SBA.
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to Information Technology products, services and solutions from more than 5,000 certified industry partners.
See Innovate!’s IT 70 Schedule: GS-35F-0005T
Provides GIS services in support of environmental programs. Services include, but are not limited to: Creation/enforcement of environmental legislation; Environmental cost assessment; Environmental impact analyses; Environmental regulatory compliance; Groundwater monitoring; Growth forecast modeling; Habitat conservation plans; Image analysis support for emergency response; Mapping, Cartography, and Mashups (e.g., combining data from more than one source into a single integrated tool to include aerial mapping); Migration pattern analysis; Natural resource planning; Remote sensing for environmental studies; Terrestrial, marine, and/or atmospheric measuring/management; Vegetation mapping; and Watershed characterization for mitigation planning.
See Innovate!’s 899-7 Schedule: GS-10F-117BA
NOAALink Small Business 8a (Sub)
NOAALink’s principle purpose is to improve IT acquisition practices across NOAA. NOAALink aims to establish enterprise-wide solutions, standardize common IT products and services, and leverage purchasing power. In doing so, NOAALink strives to recognize the most significant cost advantages possible.
As a subcontractor to RCG , Innovate provides Database Modernization Support, Database Administration Support, and National Shoreline Data Explorer (NSDE) Support.
SeaPort Enhanced (Seaport-e) made electronic procurement of engineering, technical, financial, and programmatic support services at NAVSEA a reality. The Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) have decided to leverage the successes and efficiencies of the Seaport-e business model by designating Seaport-e the vehicle of choice for future engineering, technical, financial, and program management contractor support services. This decision emphasizes the Navy Virtual SYSCOM’s focus on implementing cost-effective and integrated business practices to better support our Navy.
Innovate provides information technology and ancillary services for federal defense and civilian agencies worldwide under this contract.
Innovate! is a participant of the General Services Administration’s (GSA) 8(a) STARS II contract, a small business set-aside GWAC that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses. 8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting the federal government’s mission requirements.
GSA SIISS BPA
The Salesforce Implementation, Integration, and Support Services (SIISS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a multiple-award, governmentwide BPA that consolidates the government’s Salesforce technical development, operations and maintenance, and implementation strategy requirements into one procurement vehicle that can replace numerous agency-specific contracts, reducing both contract duplication and the government’s administration costs.
This BPA also actively supports FITARA by establishing technical development standards that will allow agencies to reuse technology that other agencies develop, which will drive increased value for government.
Innovate! is pleased to officially partner with the following world-class organizations:
The Environmental Systems Research Institute (Esri) is a leader in the imaging industry. Our staff has close partnerships with top-level Esri developers, giving us unparalleled insight into application advancements and best practices. As part of Esri’s acceptance testing program for new releases and patches of GIS-related products, our team of subject matter experts has early access to emerging geospatial software solutions and beta-tests; and validates new installs before they affect users. We are a Silver Partner in the Esri network.
Salesforce.com is the industry leader in enterprise cloud computing. Their social and mobile cloud platform enables rapid implementation of custom information technology solutions. Innovate has architected, developed, and deployed many custom Salesforce.com solutions for clients as well as internally for our own organization. We are a Cloud Alliance Partner.
Pivotal transforms how the world builds software by pushing the boundaries of human behavior and how business gets done. They use an agile, rapid iteration, test-driven approach to software development. Pivotal unleashes the power of the Silicon Valley state of mind on companies with decades of industry know-how, combining traditional experience with industry-leading capabilities and infrastructure to reshape the world. We are part of the Pivotal Partner program.
Ready to work with Innovate!?