About the Role
Innovate! Inc. is seeking a GIS Analyst to work on-site at Ft. Polk, LA. The candidate must be self-motivated with exceptional planning, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills who thrives in a team environment.
*Must be a US citizen, as this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government-issued security clearance.
* Current Active Security Clearance is preferred.
This position is located onsite in Fort Polk, LA.
· Provide GIS support in collecting, storing, retrieving, manipulating, analyzing, and displaying geospatial and non-geospatial data.
· Plan, design, implement, operate, and maintain an enterprise Geospatial Information Systems.
· Maintain the geospatial data and attributes.
· Provide analysis of geospatial data, incorporating existing data, Army Mapper, and additional data such as, LiDAR or Aerial.
· Maintain, request, and monitor all software requirements and coordinate scheduled purchases
· Create and plot associated maps, diagrams, or drawings.
· Provide large format scanning and data transfer.
· Conduct GPS service, for locating As-Built facilities, utilities, and basic civil features.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· A Bachelor’s degree in Physical or Engineering Sciences, Geography or related field
· Experience using GPS equipment and ability to operate under field conditions.
· CADD experience preferred.
· Experience developing and maintaining Spatial Data Standard for Installations and Environment (SDSFIE).
· Must have a sound technical understanding of key technologies (GIS, CADD, GPS) and systems.
About the Company
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is a woman and minority-owned small business. We are passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.