About the Role
Innovate!, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its Information Technology Solutions team as a Junior Data/Marketing Technician. Our team is looking for well-organized and self-directed applicants who can work with a core team in a fast-paced environment. You may be called upon to assist staff with day-to-day tasks including data entry, documentation, and creating marketing materials such as social media posts and websites.
This position runs from December 16, 2021 – February 28, 2022, with current work expectations of 10 hours per week or 40 hours per month. This position is headquartered in Sandpoint, ID, and those hired will be required to physically check-in at the HQ location.
● Perform data entry of information into a variety of systems and reviews data for integrity and discrepancies.
● Create marketing materials including social media posts, web flyers, and emails.
● Assist with web content editing, management, and new page development.
● Prepare and track pertinent records and maintain data.
● Develop and write documentation for various processes.
● Assist with coordinating employee events.
● Assist other staff as needed with other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Strong attention to detail and can work independently
● Great problem-solving skills and addressing issues in a proactive manner
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
● Effective oral and written communication skills
● Able to communicate in a professional manner with customers
● Highly organized and self-motivated
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma + a combination of one to five years of continuing education, or trade school and/or related experience is required.
Ability to qualify for specific labor categories for a given client
GUIDANCE GIVEN / ASSIGNMENTS RECEIVED
Assignments are received in objective-oriented terms. Work is reviewed by supervisors or managers in terms of meeting contract objectives and schedules.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION)
Capable of remaining in a sedentary position for long periods. Ability to communicate
via the computer and telephone. Potential to travel up to 20% of the time. Employees are expected to check-in at Sandpoint HQ.
EXECUTIVE ORDER ON ENSURING ADEQUATE COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR FEDERAL CONTRACTORS
As a federal contractor, we are under the requirements of the Executive Order that our direct and support workers, including fully remote employees, are vaccinated for COVID-19.
About the Company
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is a woman and minority-owned small business. We are passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.