About the Role
Innovate! Inc. is looking for an Operations Manager to support the day-to-day operations of our organization. The role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and our Chief of Staff and will work closely with members of our internal teams.
We are seeking someone eager to contribute to a growing company with great leadership and big aspirations. Human resources, project management, operations management, financial management, and people management experience is required. The Operations Manager position will be leading and co-leading multiple initiatives that will aim to transform our growing business as we scale. The ideal candidate will take initiative and show strong cross-functional facilitation and leadership skills, with and without authority, to continuously drive improvement and cultivate Innovate’s core values and culture.
The ideal candidate must also be tech-savvy, and able to support the business operations with a highly distributed workforce. Prior experience with ADP, Salesforce, SharePoint, and Tableau is a plus.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
● Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
● Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis, and interdepartmental collaboration
● Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
● Work with project managers in the development of financial,l and budgetary plans
● Analyze current operational processes, and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
● Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles with an emphasis on human resources
● Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
● Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
● Strong working knowledge of industry, financial, and human resources regulations
● Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and extremely complex in nature which may cross many functional areas.
● Excellent communication (oral and written), judgment, interpersonal, and problem- solving skills.
● Hands-on ability to think strategically and tactically.
● Intense drive and organizational expertise are necessary to manage a diverse group of functional activities.
● Entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude, commitment to teamwork, and initiative.
● Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
● Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project Management Tools
● Proficiency in Federal Government contracting requirements.
● Must be familiar with the Federal acquisition process and applicable laws and regulations (e.g. the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)).
● Must possess experience in working with major contract types (FFP, T&M, LH) contract vehicles (BPAs, IDIQs, etc.), small business contracts, simplified and large acquisitions, and similar contracting concepts.
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
● 10+ years of experience in a similar leadership role
About the Company
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is a woman and minority-owned small business. We are passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.