About the Role
· Participate in needs assessments/requirements, meetings, and document solutions for GIS enterprise use.
· Installation and configuration of ArcGIS Server software.
· Provide/write GIS system technical recommendations, standard operating procedures, administrative and help documents for clients and technical teams.
· Assess customer's existing GIS environments and recommend areas for improvements in application technology, system performance, and software migration plans.
· Communicate with architects and developers to successfully deploy custom solutions.
· Write and execute test plans.
· Troubleshoot solution errors and support end-users.
· Present system design information to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Create mapping, imagery, and data services.
· Prepare Agile/Scrum meetings and sprints with team and client.
· Client and Subcontractor Complexity serves a single client or multiple clients and may require developing and managing program plans across several subcontractors and multiple, distinct technology areas.
*Contingent upon contract being awarded*
Candidate can work remotely but needs to be in Salt Lake City, UT.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability to work with ArcGIS Desktop tools, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Web Application Builder
· Ability to design and implement enterprise spatial solutions
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) for GIS data workflows and versioned editing
· Ability to troubleshoot issues with system implementation
· Ability to manage GIS data within at least one of the following: Oracle, MS SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL database environments.
· Ability to use geospatial data and developing applications for visualization, analysis, and presentation of geospatial data.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies, work independently, and quick turnaround maps, application prototypes, or deliverables
· Knowledge and understanding of GIS principals, theories, and practices
· Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Hands-on experience with various database systems, e.g., SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc. Ability to analyze business processes and systems and migrate to/integrate with geospatial systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· At least 6 years of geospatial database development and management experience or equivalent college-level coursework
· B.S. or Graduate Degree in Geography/GIS, Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
· Experience with ESRI products suite including mobile, desktop, server, and database
· Experience managing one or more hosting platforms (servers, virtual machines, Amazon, Azure, etc.)
· Experience in web design/development and understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
· 5-7 years of direct experience as a Project Manager in an IT and/or software development environment
· Experience working with project management principles, policies, and procedures
· 3+ years of enterprise-level GIS technology experience
· 3+ years of direct experience working with Esri GIS Tools and applications
· Demonstrated experience integrating multiple enterprise technologies in an enterprise environment
· Scripting or programming experience (e.g., Python, SQL, or HTML)
About the Company
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is a woman and minority-owned small business. We are passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.